Tour of Bodega SOMMOS + Black truffle hunting excursion.
Truffles have captured the hearts of everyone who has enjoyed this activity. Hunting for black truffles on plantations with the help of our dogs is an unforgettable experience.
This package includes:
– A guided tour of Bodega SOMMOS with a professional tasting of three signature wines (approx. 90 minutes). Begins at 4:30 p.m.
– Before we start, you will be introduced to truffle culture and the work required to harvest this marvellous product.
– Duration: 2 hours (approximately).
– After we have hunted for truffles, we will visit the workroom and get to the know the process that takes places after they have been harvested: cleaning, quality control and preservation. We will also discuss some simple ways to enjoy eating them.
– Duration: 45 minutes (approximately).
– Recommendations: Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for trekking in the mountains. People who are afraid of dogs should not participate.
If you would like to hunt for truffles at another time of day or as part of a private visit, please contact our Wine Tourism department.